In order to ensure stable and secure logistics processes in a complex and dynamic environment, we rely on in-house trained professionals. The basis for our excellent professionals is formed by solid and extensive training with highly versatile focal points along the entire logistics chain: purchasing, goods receipt and acceptance, quality inspection of the goods during quality assurance, warehousing, exchange and commissioning processes, scheduling and planning, preparation of delivery notes and customs clearance. To round off the apprenticeship, you will receive insight into different business processes such as the accounting department and quality management.
Where is the vocational school?
What is expected of me?
- Good basic knowledge of mathematics
- Quick learner
- Interest in new technologies
and of course
- Good manners
- Enjoy teamwork and have an interest in further education
What career opportunities does this open up?
- A career as a logistics specialist
- Quality assurance
- Internships abroad at Hirschmann Automotive plants are possible
Which part-time training and continuing education opportunities are offered by the job?
- Part-time higher school certificate
- Part-time education and further training
Academic training possibilities?
- FH degree courses
Die Lehre & dein Weg dahin