We offer our process engineers a wide range of training. The initial electrical and mechanical training serves as a basis for acting as a competent interface between development, plant engineering and production. You learn how to operate, control and maintain computer-controlled fully automated production facilities. Furthermore the planning and optimization of a production flow as well as the quality assurance of the manufactured products belong to your tasks.
Where is the vocational school?
What is expected of me?
- Good basic knowledge of mathematics
- Interest in new technologies
- Quick learner
- Communication skills
- Independent worker
and of course
- Good manners
- Enjoy teamwork and have an interest in further education
What career opportunities does this open up?
- Process engineer / Process developer
- Project management
- Quality assurance
- Fixture construction
- Laboratory technician
Which service training and continuing education opportunities does the job offer?
- Part-time higher school certificate
- Part-time continuing education
- Master craftsman school
- Master craftsman training institute for polymer technology or mechanical engineering and mechatronics
- International internship in one of our plants
Academic training possibilities?
- HTL (Higher Technical Institute)
- Interstate University of Applied Sciences and Technology Buchs
- University of Applied Sciences – FH Vorarlberg
- LIS Engineering School Liechtenstein
Die Lehre & dein Weg dahin