For our high-tech products, we need quality tools! It is precisely for this reason that you will receive extensive training to be a specialist in your future career. Your job is to manufacture and maintain tools as well as to maintain and optimise highly complex moulds.
Where is the vocational school?
What is expected of me?
- Good basic knowledge of mathematics
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Quick learner
- Interest in new technologies
and of course
- Good manners
- Enjoy teamwork and have an interest in further education
What career opportunities does this open up?
- Skilled work in tooling, special machinery
- Quality assurance
- Process planner
- Internships abroad at Hirschmann Automotive plants are possible
Which service training and continuing education opportunities does the job offer?
- Part-time higher school certificate
- Quality management
- Special module in design technology
- Special module in process and manufacturing technology
- Master craftsman school
- Master craftsman training institute for polymer technology or mechanical engineering and mechatronics
Academic training possibilities?
- HTL (Higher Technical Institute)
- Interstate University of Applied Sciences and Technology Buchs
- University of Applied Sciences – FH Vorarlberg
- LIS Engineering School Liechtenstein
Dein Weg zur Lehre