As an electrical engineer, you will draw up schematics for automation systems with all of their electrical components. Your tasks will also include the corresponding programming, maintenance and troubleshooting. You will learn all of this and more during the comprehensive training.
Where is the vocational school?
What is expected of me?
- Good basic knowledge of mathematics
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Quick learner
- High degree of self-motivation
- Interest in new technologies
and of course
- Good manners
- Enjoy teamwork and have an interest in further education
What career opportunities does this open up?
- Career as a specialist in plant engineering mechanics
- Quality assurance
- Control technician for specialist machine construction
- Process planner
- Internships abroad at Hirschmann Automotive plants are possible
Which part-time training and continuing education opportunities are offered by the job?
- Part-time higher school certificate
- Part-time education and further training:
- Automation systems engineer
- Master craftsman school
- Master craftsman training institute for polymer technology, mechanical engineering and mechatronics
Academic training possibilities?
- HTL (Higher Technical Institute)
- Interstate University of Applied Sciences and Technology Buchs
- University of Applied Sciences – FH Vorarlberg
Dein Weg zur Lehre