Our production machines used in manufacture, as well as our complex assembly machines must be constructed, maintained and repaired. For this, you receive comprehensive education and training. In addition to basic metalworking, CNC, pneumatics and welding will play an important role.
Where is the vocational school?
What is expected of me?
- Good basic knowledge of mathematics
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Quick learner
- Independent worker
- Interest in new technologies
and of course
- Good manners
- Enjoy teamwork and have an interest in further education
What career opportunities does this open up?
- Career as a specialist in plant engineering mechanics
- Quality assurance
- Device construction
- Process planner
- Internships abroad at Hirschmann Automotive plants are possible
Which service training and continuing education opportunities does the job offer?
- Part-time higher school certificate
- Part-time education and further training
- Master craftsman school
- Master craftsman training institute for polymer technology, mechanical engineering and mechatronics
Academic training possibilities?
- HTL (Higher Technical Institute)
- Interstate University of Applied Sciences and Technology Buchs
- University of Applied Sciences – FH Vorarlberg
- LIS Engineering School Liechtenstein
Dein Weg zur Lehre