As a synthetic materials engineer, you will prepare, programme and service high-tech injection-moulding machines. You will optimise production processes and become familiar with high-quality synthetic products. The study of material properties and production methods will also be the objective of this training.
Where is the vocational school?
BS Steyr, Upper Austria
What is expected of me?
- Good basic knowledge of mathematics
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Quick learner
- Interest in new technologies
and of course
- Good manners
- Enjoy teamwork and have an interest in further education
What career opportunities does this open up?
- Synthetic materials technician specialist for manufacturing
- Process engineer
- Quality assurance
- Process planner
- Internships abroad at Hirschmann Automotive plants are possible
Which service training and continuing education opportunities does the job offer?
- Part-time higher school certificate
- Quality management
- Automation systems engineer
- Master craftsman school
- Master craftsman training institute for polymer technology or mechanical engineering and mechatronics
Academic training possibilities?
- HTL (Higher Technical Institute)
- Interstate University of Applied Sciences and Technology Buchs
- University of Applied Sciences – FH Vorarlberg
- LIS Engineering School Liechtenstein
- MAS Polymer Technology (FHNW, Switzerland)
Dein Weg zur Lehre